Re: (TFT) a survey of Melee and Wizard editions

I am a big Starfleet Battles player too but even that game's mechanics co
uld be kept moving and I like the Fed and Empire except they went to far
adding raids (going microtactical in a strategic game).  Of course TFT is
 not at that level but the mechanics flow so well that I am willing to sa
y good enough.

                   Edward Kroeten
                     Farmers Agent

                     7100 Stevenson Blvd Suite 105