      From: Marc Gacy <marcgacy@gmail.com>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:42 AM
 Subject: Re: (TFT) a survey of Melee and Wizard editions

I feel I'm also in both camps since I get accused of being one or the
other, depending on the person.

I love your 3D work and wish I could incorporate it more into my games.
Your Heroscape terrain is an inspiration.

I don't fully agree that all of the RPGs in a box have failed, but I think
they serve a different purpose. Those games, like many other cooperative
games are "one night stand" games where you just want to play the game
quickly, often with people you don't normally game with. Sometimes a game
of Space Hulk: Death Angel is all the commitment you can muster! RPGs...
now you're getting serious.

The real question though... what kind of gamer is Jay?

ᐧ