Re: (TFT) TFT healing changes - based on feedback.

What do you think of this Spell.

IQ 27

ENHANCE STAFF: (S) Must know the Staff of Power spell and Lesser Magic Item
Creations spell, can only be cast on a Staff the wizard created.  The first
part of this spell works just as the Lesser Enhance Staff (IQ 16) spell
does.

Repeated Here:
There are two levels to this spell the first reduces the cost of spells the
wizard cast by one, but cannot reduce cost below one.  The second reduces
the cost of spells the wizard casts by two but again cannot reduce costs to
less than one.  The wizard must cast the spell alone. The only difference
between the two levels of the spell is the cost to cast.  If cast on a
Staff the first level costs 50 ST points, the second 100 ST points.  If
cast on a Staff of Power the first level costs 60 ST points and the second
level costs 120 ST points. The entire ST cost of the spell must be applied
in one go.  There is no success roll; if the wizard knows the spell and
expends the required ST it works.  Once cast on a staff the spell is
permanent.  The wizard must be holding the staff for this spell to reduce
the ST of other spells he casts.

The second part of the spell is that it allows lesser versions of magic
items to be incorporated into the Staff of Power, with all of the additions
being counted as part of the Enhance Staff spell, and not as separate
spells against the rule of five.  Each part is cast separately and costs 10
ST.  The wizard must know the spell, a Scroll will not work.  If he forgets
the spell the enhancement will no longer work for him.

Only the following are allowed.

BLUR:   Subtracts 1 DX from all attacks against the staff wielder, has no
ST cost. Does not combine with any other form of Blur.

SHOCK SHIELD:  Does one point of damage per turn to any enemy in the same
hex, no ST cost.  The wizard has complete control over who suffers damage.
Does not combine with any other form of Shock Shield.

SPEED MOVEMENT:  Adds one MA to the wizards speed, no ST cost, adds to
other forms of Speed Movement.  Also adds to Flight speed.

EYES-BEHIND:  Makes the wizards rear hexes act as side hexes, his side
hexes are still side hexes.  No ST cost.

FLIGHT:  Allows the wizard to move 1 MA in any open direction including
up.  Because its so slow attackers suffer no additional DX penalty.  No ST
cost.  Does not increase running speed.  If combined with other Flight
spells or items it reduces their ST costs by 1.

ARMOR:  Reduces the damage of all attacks by one point.  No ST cost.  Must
know Weapon/Armor Enhancement.  Does not combine with Stone or Iron Flesh.
Does work with other Armor Enhancement.

DAMAGE:  Increases the damage of all the wizards attacks by 1 point.  No ST
cost.  Must know Weapon/Armor Enhancement.

DARK VISION:  As per the spell but costs only 1 ST point per hour.

MAGE SIGHT:  As per the spell but only costs 3 ST for the first hour, and 1
ST for each hour thereafter.