Re: Welcome back.

I'm just happy to see anything again. Maybe this time I'll see all the
messages.

My provider claims they changed nothing. But a couple months ago, spam
dropped to about 10%, and almost all the false positive (which included
every post to this list) are now showing up in my inbox. Something
changed, one way or another.

But I wouldn't usually have clicked on an email whose title is Welcome
back. Especially with a send I didn't know. But I'm still trying to figure
out what changed.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com