Just been using it for a couple of groups and works really well, little admin required.

Thanks for all the great content :)

Laurence

On 26 September 2016 at 00:18, Tom Ellis <trellis66@verizon.net> wrote:
Thanks, Joe.  As a relative newcomer I just thought there was not much
traffic.  Have a great night.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
Joe Hartley
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 12:39 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Welcome back.

I apologize for the lack of the TFT list for the past few months.  I moved
to a new server back in July and found the new version of Linux no longer
supported some of the bits that kept the list running.  I moved to a newer
list program, but there were still a few bugs in the system that kept this
list from working (but was fine for the other lists I run).  I'm still not
sure why it wasn't working, but have at least gotten it running again.

For the folks who posted over the last month or so, the messages are in the
archives (http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/1609/maillist.html), but didn't go
out to the list.  Feel free to re-post.

To quote Bullwinkle J Moose, "This time for sure!"