Re: Welcome back.

TFT? Oh, wow, forgot all about that game. Started playing HeroQuest.

Naw, just kidding. I had wondered what happened to the group. Thanks for all your work getting us back up and running Joe!

This is good timing, I'll be running some new people through Death Test 1 in two weeks. Gotta find and brush off all the minis, terrain, props, etc. I'll let everyone know how it goes. It would be nice to talk game battle reports for a change, rather than history lessons on obscure weapon damages.

You know, it would be awesome if we had a forum. Posting photos would also be awesome. I'd be willing to pitch in some cash to help maintain something like that. Heck, my melee/wizards site is just sitting there doing nothing since 2012. (I lost the ability to update it - insert sad face emoji here.) And I pay for that each and every year. Any thoughts from the group?

And I wasn't kidding about HeroQuest. I just did a custom 3D board and made it into a discoverable dungeon crawl. I'm even borrowing a page from TFT's modules and allowing the players to pick and choose their way through the various quests that lead up to the final ones. That way they have a (false) sense of control. Really attempting to pump up the storyline a bit as well.

Anyway, glad we're all back!
David
David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration