Re: Dark City Games etc

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016, Joe Hartley wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:13:46 +0200 (CEST)
Andreas Davour <ante@Update.UU.SE> wrote:

You can lose a lot of money on a too successful crowdfunding campaign.
Steve has written about it. They learned a few lessons with Ogre.

I'll have to look that up, sounds fascinating.

Please do. Very illuminating. Come to think of it, it could have been Phil. Someone from SJG management anyway.

BTW all this talk about Howard coming after Steve isn't it a bit moot?
Have anyone heard or seem from him the last 15 years or more?

Certainly not in the gaming world, but he's been active in the Austin Atheism
scene for decades.

That I did not know.

-andreas

--
"economics is a pseudoscience; the astrology of our time"
Kim Stanley Robinson