Re: Staff spell?

We always played it as needing no extra talent. Swing and hit like a normal weapon.

On Oct 9, 2016 11:29 AM, "Thomas Fulmer" <tfulmer1@gmail.com> wrote:

I never required wizards to have a weapon talent for their staff. I assumed its damage as entirely magical and none of it had to do with skill or force. So simply touching the enemy with a glancing blow once in 5 seconds of combat would be all that was required, as contrast to a hit with a weapon where in that 5 seconds they had to actually get an opening and land a real blow.

So in my mind the requirement difference for the damage crossed out the lack of talent.

--Thomas