Re: Gargoyles

The categories aren't mutually exclusive. A lot of street art - tagging, for instance - is basically spam.

--
David

On 13 October 2016 at 10:07, Geof Gibson <geofgibson@mac.com> wrote:
One might also consider Jay’s incoherent ramblings a form of art.

On Oct 12, 2016, at 12:15 PM, Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com> wrote:

This basically amounts to spam...

From: Jay Carlisle <maou.tsaou@gmail.com>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: Gargoyles

Soooo seems the Little People had something to say on this subject.
According to them, this is a greater demon issue at root but then again I recall when Leary wouldn't have been arrested for that two minuets of bit in His stichk (piss on your bloody red line google @#$% off), anyway I Escher You Me, Barry, and M.C. are among the VERY scant few good things coming outta THAT date... and yes, technically one COULD leave Moi outta the "good" set I suppose. Each too their own I guess. Still good is good regardless of the form it's cloaked in. It's not like I'm asking anyone to choke down madonna or anything crazy like that... Damn near killed Me. I'm not THAT stupid as to spread some stranger-danger notion like that especially to no good end really and now stuck with admitting... what shall not be named. It burns Us it does We swears by the Precious We do anything to stop the burning...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-0UGxCaG2A

Geof Gibson - geofgibson@mac.com
Please note my email address.  I will be retiring my old Cox account.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson