Whoever has -accessed- or hacked my email (maybe that YAHOO hack just announced?) - it isn't me.
That said, for everyone's sake, please go ahead and remove the jay_moles@yahoo.com address.
If anyone was offended by any statements made in my name, i regret them and extend an apology that some fiend/fool is smearing my name and causing problems.

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:45 AM, Cris Fuhrman <fuhrmanator@gmail.com> wrote:

Time to define the TL;DR (IQ:8) talent with prereq of Literacy? ;-) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TL;DR

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 10:37 PM, Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yeah, that's where I am as well.  I think in all the years that I've been on this list there was actually one post that had something to say that was both relevant and meaningful...for the rest, it's a brief scan and then delete.  As Rick noted, if he can't be bothered to write coherently, then I can't be bothered to read it.

From: Edward Kroeten <ekroeten@farmersagent.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 5:06 PM

Subject: Re: Jay's spamming the list. <-- Useful subject line makes it easy to delete what you don't care about.

As far as I have been able to tell this is just how Jay is.  It doesn't appear to be an act, I have tried to discern what he is saying some of the time, however if it is more than a 2 or 3 inches of text (he isn't much for paragraphs or punctuation) I give up.

   Edward Kroeten
7100 Stevenson Blvd Ste 105
Fremont, CA 94538-2485
License # 0E82876