The Space Gamer @ archive. org

Soooo stumbled on this...

https://archive.org/details/TheSpaceGamer

Don't get too excited as the only issue I looked at had real issues looking like a first pass from an older bottom end OCR prog but a quick glance at it suggests there possibly could be at least partial text for those holes left by the handful of missing issues I recall last the list looked at it unless I missed something that already put content between those empty cover images Chris F sent I THINK... I'm not gonna be able to have a proper looksee without grinding to a halt here assuming the gnawing distraction doesn't derail Me anyway... This wouldn't be much of an issue if m$ $in10 $#!^ didn't have Me on four different craptops and primarily in various flavours of Linux because m$ can not exist on virtue of the products they produce/procure. It's the exclusive proprietary arrangements locking in m$ $#!^ as the only option available that underlies m$ "success". The best thing that cesspool of a company ever created was direct-x which basically gets m$ $#!^ outta the way of progress when performance is needed... anything else that rated "doesn't totally suck" was likely not a fully developed in house product with the not suck aspects the outsourced bits most likely... I'd look to purchase but $in10 shenanigans locking that malware tied to a virtual compulsory company store and a backdoor that amounts to bulldozing any existing structure to the slab and calling that a doorway and no worries about security as there's denada to break into... the best windows ever and Me not as crazy for putting pen and paper functionality as a primary design principle as it seemed when solar activity appeared to be a bigger risk than corporate policy in mucking up the use of devices in play for enough players that the 'inclusive not exclusive' design principle kicks in but I'm babbling I just realized but as it alludes to My technical issues at the moment I'll let it be or I'll have nothing ready for Sunday...