Re: D&D classic Psionics in TFT

A few of my random thoughts on psionics.

I always liked how Spell Law from Iron Crown Enterprises handled it.
Three really different disciplines (Essence, Channeling and Mentalism) which very nicely equated to MU magic, Cleric magic, and Psionics.

In AD&D we once had a Psionics battle with a Pit Fiend. It was epic, it was fun, and we never wanted to do it again.

I just thought of this
The Most hated RPG type of character:
Someone who is highly skilled at both psionics and grappling/hand to hand combat!