Re: D&D classic Psionics in TFT - Rick's observations.

Amazing Rick,  I will have to take a couple of days to process everything you wrote and linked.  Thank you.  Thank you very much.

I can say this though.  If a Psionics school or guild is to be formed, in my campaigns the player characters are free to try.  Perhaps they will be wise enough to do it at extreme altitude where brain leeches, and shu-monsters find the weather inclimate.  Because many of the low IQ psionic creatures are "drawn" to sources of their "food".

Thank you for reading.

I will comment on this post again.

David Michael Grouchy II