From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of Rick Smith
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 12:23 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Classic Psionics in Traveler

Hi Tom.

  Welcome to the list.

  I confess that the thing I liked least about basic Traveler was

that all character development happened before the game began.

Perhaps getting experience points and improving skills and

attributes was less realistic than people gaining most of their skills

earlier in their career.

  However, seeing the characters you spent time with was

definitely more fun.

Warm regards, Rick.