Re: The Space Gamer @ archive. org

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com> wrote:
See the e-mail I sent last night -- you can get them, even if they are in jpg format!  It took me a while to get them downloaded, but it was the last two items to complete my TSG archive and I'm a happy camper!

actually, you can download them as PDFs right from the site

https://archive.org/details/space-gamer_201601

Click on the title you are interested in, e.g. "Space_Gamer_12"

https://archive.org/stream/space-gamer_201601/Space_Gamer_12#page/n3/mode/2up

Click on the "info" (circle i) button, which brings up "About this book"

Click on "PDF" in the "other formats" section

et voila!

$mike

p.s. I have Interplay #8