Re: Printing Counters

Way back when I'd just use a black and white copier (no laser printers
back then!). Laid my cut out counters on the bed and made copies.
Sometimes I'd put a bit of white paper of the letters. Then I'd just use
glue to glue the copy to something more substantial. Add some felt tip
color and new letters and I'd have more counters.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com