Re: (TFT) Welcome!

Hello,

When I saw the blurb for this mailing list, I knew I had to join.
Melee/Wizard and the TFT were two of  the few games I actually played
when I still played this kind of stuff.  Lots of fond memories from
those sessions.

> Forest Lords of Dihad to complete the collection.

I actually have this, along with Warrior Lords of Darok.

> This all would have been just obsessive collecting, though, if it
> hadn't been for PBEM.  I've run through a couple of rounds of basic
> Melee and Wizard, and I remeber why I enjoyed this so much, and the
> ability to keep it all on the computer rather than pushing cardboard
> chits around makes it more fun than ever.  It also solves the
> problem I had for many years - finding willing players!  I probably
> would have been deeper into gaming as a hobby overall if I'd been
> able to find opponents on a more regular basis over the years.
>
> I'm definitely up for some PBEM games!  While I've got virtually no

I would like to try a round of PBEM Melee with somebody, as long as
they have PBEM aid, such as V-map or Cyberboard, both of which I
have.   Don't have the time or the space to set up a board and
counters.

I have most of the Microquests as well, if anybody is interested in
running through one of those.

I knew there was a reason I kept all this stuff... :)

Jonathan
Jonathan L. McCaleb        | Dragonslayers wanted
San Antonio, Texas, USA    | need own tools and transportation
nonalias@swbell.net        | ... no experience expected