Re: (TFT) Re: TFT copyrights

>It's still entirely true, since a trademark has NOTHING to do with
>copyrights. We were talking copyrights; trademarks are an entirely different
>branch of law.

Technically, that's true.  However, a law suit is a law suit, and I'm
guessing most of us here want to avoid one either way.

In either case, if someone with a copyright or defendable trademark
(especially a registered trademark) can make a case that what is being
posted here is costing real or potential income, I wouldn't want to be
the defendant when the ruling came in.

--Andrew M.