(TFT) Re: TFT copyrights

>In short, game mechanics and terms aren't protected by copyright -- just the
>exact written text & pictures of a game-related work.

     This may be the letter of the law, but I doubt it would hold up
against a well financed legal team.  If it would, then Wizards of the
Coast would not have won their copyright battle against several CCG
publishers, and it seems from all that I have read that they have won the
battle.

                       John Hill /;->
                     WarPlayer@aol.com
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because
it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
                      -----Okanda-----