Re: (TFT) Fw: Introducing myself

amorris5@concentric.net at amorris5@concentric.net on 7/15/98 2:03 AM
said:

>Actually, according to Mike King (surely you remember King's Hobbies,
>Guy), rumor has it that Howard was back in Austin not that long ago, and
>may not be too far away.  I've given up my search for him (as well as
>hopes for buying the rights to TFT), but if I hear any more news I'll be
>happy to pass it along to the group.

I don't remember King's Hobbies, probably because I never lived in
Austin. I never worked out of the Metagaming offices or even visited
them. My work on TFT was all done out of my home in Evansville, IN.

It's good to hear that Howard is still around, anyway. As I've said
before, I always liked the man and would love to hear from him again,
just to reminisce about old times. I wish he'd look me up and drop me an
email, just to let me know he's OK.

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MC+ Creations Game Design and Consulting
http://bounce.to/mcplus