Re: (TFT) TFT copyrights and adventures

Joe Hartley wrote:
>So my position:  I created this list to talk about just such things as
Chris
>mentions 'way up at the top of this email.  I _want_ to see some new
>quests that are compatible with TFT, and this list and the website at
>http://www.brainiac.com/tft are the places these things should be.

GREAT!!!    I am really excited about the possible new ideas and adventures.
I hope Howard is planning on sharing his microquest with us, you can only
kick the Thorsz'
guards butt's so many times.
Dan's DT variant is good too.  I do something similiar.  I make up my own
rooms w/ their contents on 3 by 5 cards.  Shuffle them up and draw them out
as needed.  I keep a cardfile
and add new rooms all the time.  Never know what rooms will be drawn.
I didn't see anybody respond to Michel Boucher's post about  mounted combat,
ship combat, religions etc...Any ideas?

>> Mr. Hartley?
>
>Who????   Please, it's Joe.  Next person to call me Mr. Hartley will either
>feel my wrath, or is an eight year old friend of my son's!

My momma told me to respect my elders ;-)    I'm not old enough to have an
eight year old son, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!
Joe it is from now on.

Chris