Re: (TFT) Computer aided gaming

Howard writes:
"However, this gives me a good tangential idea - what about converting
programmed adventures to HTML? You could have a seperate page with each
paragraph, plus illustrations and maps, and hyperlinks to all the following
paragraphs, as well as links to the main encounter tables and such. You all
let me know what you think of this and, if it seems like a ood idea, I'll
release my microquests that way as well as the conventional way."

I think that a web page of "micro adventures" would be pretty slick.  It
would be a cool way of play-testing them.