Re: (TFT) TFT "Collectables"?

_Shiva_ a écrit:

> that states Dragons of the Underearth is part of the Underearth system.
> Would anybody know which "part" it is, is there another book required for
> the Under Earth System?

I slave away for years creating a complete reference, make it available on
this group's website, and...*gulp* people act as though it isn't there...no,
don't bother to excuse yourself...you'll only twist the knife in deeper...

:-)

Try the index at http://www.brainiac.com/tft/metagameindex.html but offhand,
let me say that DOTU is the only part that was ever published, but it
contains two parts in the manual.  If I recall correctly, the first section
was combat and the second was magic.

Michel

--
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/