Re: (TFT) A draft attempt at a piece armor system for use with Gladiator Variant

J. McGuire wrote:

> We used to use a very simple hit location system in Traveller. I don't
> remember the exact numbers any more, but it went about like this:
>
> Roll 2d6:

Of course with gladiatorial combat you will generally be targeting your
attack to a certain extent which would call for separate hit tables
(high attack, medium attack, or low attack, etc.)  Otherwise you run
into the "swang for the head and chopped off his toe" effect...

BTW my apologies if this already came up being that I've joined things
"in progress"...

the Mav

--
Everybody goes to The Maverick's