Re: (TFT) Wizard map.....

Philip Wiles wrote:

> I recently got hold of what appears to be a mint copy of Wizard.
> However, the map is kind of cheesy.  It looks like a B&W photocopy

This sounds like the recent boxed "parts editions" that have flooded the
market...  the mapsheet in my example does not look like the original
either.  In addition, the boxed copies of Melee currently floating
around also seem to be parts editions as most of them have Wizard
counter sheets.  Buyer beware on mint/shrinkwrapped boxed sets!  Ask to
open them to make sure what you are getting...

the Mav

--
Everybody goes to The Maverick's
 http://www.volcano.net/~themaverick