(TFT) Pocket Warrior special

<shamelessplug>

Enough of you have asked about obtaining our POCKET WARRIOR role playing
game (and had trouble finding it at your local game shop) that I wanted
to let you know that Plaid Rabbit is running a mail-order special on the
game at this time for $10. They are also offering a money-back guarantee
on the game, so it's kind of hard to lose.

I won't waste your bandwidth further with this. If you want to check this
out, click the link from the Pocket Fantasy website at
http://plainlabel.galstar.com.

</shamelessplug>

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
PlainLabel/Pocket Fantasy RPG Headquarters
http://plainlabel.galstar.com
We're putting the FUN back into role playing!