Re: copywrong (was Re: (TFT) "Home Rule" updates)

The Maverick <themaverick@volcano.net> wrote:
> As there is still interest in having these items
> distributed, you are depriving the copyright holder of the right to
> profit from that distribution, especially with the extent of
> distribution you are proposing...

Profit aside, since the only people making money off this are the people
selling off their pack issues, do you think putting additional talents
that were originally published in TSG goes over the line?

I'm *not* advocating the entire reprint of articles from the magazine,
but at what point is the line crossed?

Short of hiring a lawyer to vett each post, I'm not sure how to avoid
this and still discuss these additional rules.