Re: copywrong (was Re: (TFT) "Home Rule" updates)

From: Howard Kistler <hexidec@nf-vb.mindspring.com>
"...problem with ignoring copyrights. Being a believer in karma, I'd have to
make damn sure that this wouldn't hurt or offend anyone before I did it."

I agree.  Copyrights are copyrights and server a very vaulable purpose.  To
protect the works of others and to protect the interests of the
stake-holders of the work.

Would the posting of various rules published in magazines, etc. offend
anyone on this list if the purpose of this posting was the discussion of
said rules?