Re: (TFT) The megahex quandry

Tim,

Thanks, I'm trying not to. But I'm not so much upset about reaction to my
programmed adventures, which garned sufficient (for me) interest first time
I mentioned them. Rather, I was disappointed that so few people answered my
original question - "Which do you prefer, megahexes or more realistic hex
maps?" I'm just trying to make sure I design adventures from the best
perspective, which I'd hoped this forum would help me develop.

Anyway, thanks for your reply and your support!

Howard K.