(TFT) Recent purchases - eBay.com

Well, in answer to the question about where to buy this stuff, I recently bought a huge
collection of Metagaming TFT-related stuff on eBay.com, the online auction.

This included (from the same person):
Melee, Wizard, Grail Quest, Treasure of the Golden Unicorn, Master of the Amulets,
Orb Quest, Lords and Dragons of the Underearth, Advanced Wizard, and the TFT Screen.

Also, Rivets.

I thought the price was *very* fair.  I have had extremely good luck on ebay. I've found
classic Traveller books, FGU boardgames, and much more at decent prices. You never know
what's going to turn up. Check it out.

---
Brett Slocum <slocum@io.com> -- MiB #0666 (Minneapolis, MN - CL) -- ICQ #13032903
* Illuminated Sitekeeper for Steve Jackson Games
* GURPS site:   http://www.io.com/~slocum/gurps.html
* Tekumel site: http://www.io.com/~slocum/tekumel.html
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader