Re: (TFT) Recent purchases - eBay.com

Brett Slocum wrote:

> This included (from the same person):
> Melee, Wizard, Grail Quest, Treasure of the Golden Unicorn, Master of the Amulets,
> Orb Quest, Lords and Dragons of the Underearth, Advanced Wizard, and the TFT Screen.
>
> Also, Rivets.
>
> I thought the price was *very* fair.

Why not share it?  ;-)  Actually, I figure the e-bay price would be well
below the "ravenous uninformed bidder marketplace price"...  but on the
other hand I don't think you'll find a lot of TFT stuff there either.

I highly recommend posting a WTB post to the frp newsgroup to see what
kind of response you can get...  if you are patient, you can turn up
most anything this way.

the Mav

--
Everybody goes to The Maverick's