Re: (TFT) After TFT

>What system did you go onto after TFT and why?

The Bushido/Aftermath systems (close relatives), and Call Of Cthulhu,
mainly because of the worlds they offered and because the systems where
quite logical, which is the same reason I went to TFT from D&D. Also a lot
of Villians & Vigilantes, again for the world and ease of play, though I
reined-in a lot of the randomness of powers. And we continued to play TFT
as well until our circle finally broke up. Even to this day, when my
brother or anyone else from that gaming circle asks me to run an adventure,
it's always a TFT one.

Howard K.