(TFT) Re: TFT and Compact Combat

Mark Johnson at Mark.E.Johnson@pobox.com on 8/28/98 4:18 PM said:

>TFT is dead. We're all waiting for Microtactix. :-)

Mark, pal, as far as I'm concerned TFT will never be dead as long as
people enjoy playing it. I hope that our new COMPACT COMBAT games will
fill some of the void and provide a platform for micro-sized,
supertactical man-to-man play that we can continue to grow with and
develop, but it's not TFT done over. It's similar in what it tries to do,
but I hope it's going to be different and better for some things than TFT
was. You will have to judge for yourselves when we're ready to go public.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We'll need it. :)

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MicroTactix Games
Coming soon: COMPACT COMBAT