(TFT) Stray bits for sale

I'm getting rid of a few odds and thought I'd offer them up to you all
before going to usenet. Let me know if this is bad form and I'll refrain
from posting like this again.

The "make me an offer items":

1> Wreck Of The BSM Pandora - Boxed, punched, with somewhat wrinkled map,
but still quite playable.
2> Death Test - Microquest 1, book only, but it uses the Melee map and you
can substitute the Melee/Wizard counters generally.
3> Space Gamer #55 with Necromancer game - unpunched and in very good
condition.

The rest are magazines and are $4 apiece (cheaper if you buy a big chunk of
them):

The Space Gamer : 28, 36, 42, 44, 46, 50, 53, 56, 57, 60, 63, 67, 69, 70
Fantasy Gamer : 4, 6

All issues are good to very good condition.

Thanks for reading!

Howard K.