(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V1 #49

> >MicroQuests - which ones have you played?  Which ones did you like most?
> >Least?  Did you play them solitaire exclusively, or use them as a basis
> >for a fuller RPG experience?

I haven't played any of the for nearly 20 years and then only DT. I've recently
picked up OQ, GQ, MotA and Unicorn Gold. I plan on using OQ to brush up on
GURPS tactics, after playing them with AM.
---
Brett Slocum -- slocum@nospam.io.com            | Geek Code: B--- US+ TF+++ GM++
GURPS: http://www.io.com/~slocum/gurps.html     | **TM F+++++ MA++ FP PA+ WP+++
Tekumel: http://www.io.com/~slocum/tekumel.html | AB++++ PI+ I++ UF+++ D+++
MiB 0666 - Minneapolis Cell Leader              | TV++++ V- A DM+ SB JW++ M TP
"In your presence even my shadow acquires the sensation of touch." -- The Surrealist Compliment Generator