Re: (TFT) Firearms

Scott Johnson asked:

> I was wondering if anybody out there has had any experience with using
> firearms in the melee system, and how it worked.

About seven years ago I ran a TFT campaign and had one character who
carried an arquebus, using the firearms rules from Advanced Melee. It
was a lot of fun, every time he fired he had a high chance of being
knocked back on his tuckus or the thing blowing up in his face. When he
did manage to hit something, though, it was pretty impressive.

DLF