(TFT) Re: Mental abilities of controlled characters

>	If the victim of the control spell had the Elven
>language, running, and Bow 1 thru 3 talents, while
>the wizard is controlling that figure none of those
>talents could be used.  I know that it could be argued
>that the Running talent could be (all those muscles and
>all), but I say that to keep things simple, the wizard
>does not know them, so the controled figure doesn't.
>On the other hand, the controlled figure can now
>speak Sorcerer's Tounge and knows advanced math,
>and quarterstaff talent.
>
>	Rick

Rick,
     That won't work, and definately does not match the spell description.
     What if the wizard doesn't know the ax/mace talent. or the shield
talent?
     Your method would mean the controlled fighter can no longer use the
weapon in his hand, or defend himeself with the shield on his arm.
     That definately does not fit the description of the control spell in
Adv. Wizard.

John Hill /;->
WarPlayer@aol.com