Re: (TFT) Masters of the Amulets

The

I couldn't find Gator Games either, but Dragons trove comes up under
http://www.dragontrove.com/ (leave off the 's').

http://www.earthsea.com/metagaming.html )
 Perfect

Well, gouging is in the eye of the beholder. If I didn't already have these
games I think they would be a be pretty good prices! I only resent it when
the games they're selling aren't actually that rare, but the Metagames
generally are hard to find.

By I still don't quite understand the CyberBoard concept. Are you really
just paying for a copy of the origional small box?

PS: Speaking of internet sites, you might be intersted in this one:
"http://plainlabel.galstar.com/PLTHero.html";. One of the best writers for
TFT and the one time editor of Interplay, has released "In the Name of
Justice" for free in PDF format. I believe that this was actually going to
be released as a superhero supplement for TFT but never got published.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.