Re: (TFT) Masters of the Amulets

> I was able to go from a copy of Melee and Wizard and 3 MQ's to owning all
> the TFT items in a period of about 4-6 months at a total price of under $200,
> closer to $150 I think.  Earthsea would have you pay that just for the
> AM/AW/ITL books!

And you can do better than that...  as with all net searches, patience
is the key.  There is no "last" copy of any of these TFT items.  Most
all of them can be found for $5 or less and *any* can be found for $10
or less.

the Mav

--
THE SPACE AND FANTASY GAMER'S GUIDE  http://www.brainiac.com/micro/sfgg/
 The guide is a comprehensive game index for the magazines Space Gamer,

 NEW!  INTERPLAY #1 will be given away with the first 25 copies sold!