Re: (TFT) Orphan Games

Michael Taylor at MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com on 11/8/98 8:00 PM said:

>Just thought I would mention this.
>
>http://www.evansville.net/~guymc/MCplus/orphan.html
>
>At one time on the net a TFT web page was set up for articles and support
>on TFT. The project seems to have been...well orphaned. But I thought I
>would mention that there are still those out there interested in supporting
>TFT.

You folks here in this list have done a great job of "adopting" TFT. This
is one orphan that sure feels loved and cherished, I'm sure.

At least our discussions of the Orphan Games Gazette seem to have led to
a lot of activity in "orphan" support. (There's a great list for Marvel
Super Heroes fans, too, and one for Star Trek: The Role Playing Game
players. Neither of those existed when we first discussed the Gazette
idea.) I think orphans are much better taken care of these days.

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MicroTactix Games
Coming soon: COMPACT COMBAT