Re: (TFT) Masters of the Amulets

denial...)

Sorry about that - your a CONTRIBUTING Editor in most of the issues!

I would love to see that. I actually managed to get hold of "Skirmish!", a
science-fiction style version of Melee by Carlisle Childress and Chad
Brandt, which I believe was the basis of the science fiction article in
Interplay #4, but I've since lost track of the origoinal authors to see if
more copies are still available.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.