(TFT) Re: Forest Lords

<<  Hey Mike,
  How ya doing? I just was wondering if you had any response on your extra
 copies of
  Forest Lords? I don't have a large collection of TFT. Only the 3 advanced
 books actually. I would like to add to my limited collection. But i'm not
 really interested in paying "collector" pricing. What are you asking if they
 are still available? And if it is more than I can swing i'll let you know.
 With no hard feelings becouse I understand there is a serious market for TFT
 items.

  Rod