Re: (TFT) Re: Forest Lords

Well, this may seem kind of strange, but I really wouldn't be interested in
money. If your going to spend money, go ahead and buy the Vindicators
magazines and trade me those (I think a full set comes to about $14) and
I'll trade you for both Forest Lords Warrior Lords. That'd be worth more to
me than any amount of money.

Michael

I don't have anything like your looking for as far as a trade goes. But I
do
have quite an extensive collection of old RPG items. I have an almost
complete
GURPS collection with a few extras of some books. If there is anything your
looking for send me a list. I would very much like to get my hands on both
Forest Lords & Warrior Lords so figuring on having nothing to trade what
would
you ask pricewise?
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.