(TFT) Re: Steve Jackson (the Brit).....

From: daniel@jaws.greatwhite.com (Dan Tulloh)

> Have you checked out the "Lone Wolf" series?  Again, another
> "Fighting Fantasy" type of programmed adventure which would
> seem to be TFT compatible as well.

There is also a roleplaying supplement to the Lone Wolf books. Let me grab it
tonight and I'll post the info.  I think those were a good set of solo
adventures. Good magic, reasonably well-written, interesting fantasy world,
great magic items. I got the Sunsword, which works great on Undead.

---
Brett Slocum <slocum@io.com> | ICQ 13032903 | MiB #0666 (Twin Cities CL)
* Illuminated Site of the Week: http://www.sjgames.com/ill/illsotw/
* GURPS site:                   http://www.io.com/~slocum/gurps.html
* Tekumel Web Ring Admin:       http://www.io.com/~slocum/webring/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader