(TFT) Carrion Crawler

>This is a write up of the conversion I did from AD&D to TFT of the
carrion crawler for my Up the Creek adventure.<

What do you think of this format?

CARRION CRAWLER
Chis. This is a write up of the conversion I did from AD&D to TFT of the
carrion crawler for my Up the Creek adventure.
ST 40           MA 12
DX 9            Size Multi-hex (4-hex)
IQ 4            HS 3
Attacks 8 paralysing tentacles! The Crawler is 4 hex's long,  it can only
attack characters in its front hex's unless it is in HTH with more than one
character.
Paralysing Tentacles; Roll 8D6; For each dice;
        Unarmoured characters are hit on a 1, 2 or 3,
        Leather, cloth or 'natural' armour e.g. Gargoyle skin,  hit on a 1
or 2
        Mail or better armour are hit on a 1.
The character must save vs ST at the number of Die they are hit for. e.g.
if a character is hit by 4 tentacles they must make a 4D save vs ST to
resist the effects of the sting.
If they fail to save they are overcome by nerve toxin, lose all control of
their body and fall over. They will be unable to do anything for 1D6 rounds
for each tentacle they were struck by.
If you want to make it really mean you can make the saves cumulative e.g.
If they are struck 3 times in the first round and twice in the second round
they must save at 5DvsST!
Description Mythological Monster. The carrion crawler looks like a huge
green caterpillar with a ring of 2 foot long tentacles around its mouth.

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.