(TFT) Psionics in TFT

Psionics in TFT was discussed recently and it got me looking through some
TFT files. I found this in a Talents list:

PSIONICS (IQ 12, Costs 3, Optionally may only be learned by those that can
not use magic): Touch Transfer Mode and other basic psionic disciplines.
See the supplement Psionics for TFT. Each level of Psionics is 4 IQ higher
than the last.

PSIONICS II (IQ 16, Costs 3, Optionally may only be learned by those that
can not use magic): Probe Transfer Mode and other normal psionic
disciplies. See the supplement Psionics for TFT. Each level of Psionics is
4 IQ higher than the last.

PSIONICS III (IQ 20, Costs 3, Optionally may only be learned by those that
can not use magic): Gives the Mind Bridge transfer mode plus other powerful
Psionic disciplines. See the supplement Psionics for TFT. Each level of
Psionics is 4 IQ higher than the last.

PSIONICS IV (IQ 24, Costs 3, needs Psionics II, Optionally may only be
learned by those that can not use magic): Gives the Evil Eye transfer mode
plus other powerful psionic disciplines. See the supplement Psionics for
TFT. Each level of Psionics is 4 IQ higher than the last.

Now I didn't write this and I'm sure that I got it from some published
material (though maybe a Fantasy Forum article), so I was wondering if
anyone knew where it came from? Thank you!

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.