Re: (TFT) Carrion Crawler

<< Of course, conversion systems can be perfect! It just takes a while.... >>

I don't know about that. When I say perfect I mean exact. You take a D&D
Griffon and convert it and It comes out with the same attributes as the
existing TFT Griffon.
You can continue tweeking the system until that happens, and get it perfect
until you convert the next exsisting creature, and that one is way off. The
problem is that every game designer has his own opinions about these creatures
that never existed, seldom do you get similar results. Heck just look at GURPS
creatures compared to the same TFT creatures. Using the attributes as is, they
still differ. And that is the same designer.
I'm not saying you can't get close, I just don't belive they convert 100%
every time.
Rod