(TFT) Re: Looking for Melee rulebook

Thanks for the tips on resources for Melee.  A kind soul has provided an
electronic form of the rules, something I was ready to do, but dreading,
since OCR is still an inexact science :)

And sorry, Michel; since my collection is so small, I have nothing to
trade, I it would be insane for me to buy something to trade you for
the game - I'd just buy the second copy directly!