Re: (TFT) Re: Psionics in GURPS

Hi Micheal,
	The rules were written for a campaign centered around
psionics.  If people want to play in a campaign where psionics
exist but are not very powerful, then I don't see any reason why
the GM can't make a couple changes.

	In my 'low psionics' campaign, there WAS a race
that used the full powered rules.  Psionics came much more
naturally to the Genorillii  than humans.  However the race was
much more peaceful and agreement seeking, the individualistic
humans were at a personal disadvantage but showed much more
initiative as a race.

	Rick