(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V1 #115

>I think most games dont like the extra pain of Actions Points but I
>remember combat flowing much more realistically than the "stop-take an
>action-stop" method of both TFT and GURPS. You have to have all those extra
>'engaged' and "this options not allowed if these conditons are there" that
>I think APs may smooth over.
>
>I'll send you a version if I write it up.....
>
>Michael

Yes, please do.

-------------------------------
John Hill /;->
WarPlayer@aol.com
     Facts of war (continued)
26.The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire...
     is incoming friendly fire.
27.Make it tough for the enemy to get in anywhere you can't get out of.
28.If you take more than your fair share of objectives,
     you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
29.When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose,
     they are both right.
  to be continued...